PROGRAM & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Job Category: Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations
(Branding, Copywriting, Event Management, Marketing Communications)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancies: 1
Employment Type: Contract (3 Months; Extendable)
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Job Type: Work from Home (WFH) – Online; Occasional Offline Meetings
Offered Salary : NRs. 25,000.00 – 35,000.00 (Paid Monthly)
Application Deadline: December 10, 2020
Selection Process: Application > Interview > Professional Assessment > Selection > Job Offer
Joining Date: December 15, 2020
Education Level: Bachelors (Preferably in Business, Management, Agriculture or Journalism)
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Age: More than 22 years
Professional Skills: Content Writing, Communication, Business Correspondence, Event
Marketing, Event Moderation, Event Management, Webinar Moderation,
Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace ( Drive) and Video
Conferencing Tools (Meet and Zoom)
The Program & Communications Coordinator is responsible for design, development and management of a promotional campaign and program in line with Agrow’s mission and strategy for horticulture development and promotion of Kiwi fruits in Nepal.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and produce a program proposal and brochure for marketing and key stakeholder communications about the campaign and program.
- Write well-structured content for website and social media, corporate communications, press releases, emails, and promotional material related to the program and campaign.
- Maintain regular communications with the Managing Director and other directors of the company to coordinate joint efforts for success of the program and to provide updates on the campaign.
- Plan and execute the overall marketing communication activities of the program including social media marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing and press coverage.
- Coordinate with the key stakeholders in development and promotion agriculture, horticulture, agriculture supply chain, cold chain management and Kiwi fruit in Nepal to organize programs.
- Organize talk shows and webinars on Kiwi fruit, horticulture and agriculture in Nepal using online video conferencing tools, Google Meet/ Zoom and/or livestream the shows via social media.
- Prepare a final report about the program along with knowledge management highlighting the process, key metrics, coverage, impact, lessons and recommendations.
- Be receptive to any other ideas and undertake additional program and campaign duties assigned by the Managing Director.